2021 Britannia 1oz Silver Coin
PLEASE NOTE: Silver bullion products are subject to VAT at the current standard rate (20%) Total price including VAT will be displayed at checkout.
Free fully insured 1st class delivery
The 2021 Britannia bullion coin redefines security in the bullion market.
Philip Nathan’s depiction of Britannia is as strong and beautiful as ever, his design now enhanced and protected just as the micro-text that borders the design states – DECUS ET TUTAMEN, or AN ORNAMENT AND A SAFEGUARD.
- Surface animation provides a background to Britannia, reflecting the flow of waves as the coin is moved.
- A latent feature in the lower hand segment of the coin switches between a trident and a padlock based on the viewer’s perspective – emphasising Britannia’s maritime strength and the coin’s secure nature.
- Finally, details like the Union Flag on Britannia’s shield have been highlighted by tincture lines, making this 999.9 fine silver coin the most visually secure coin in the world.
- Struck to bullion standard
- 1 oz of 999.9 pure silver
- VAT free for non VAT registered private individuals
- Exempt from capital gains tax for UK residents
- Individually packaged in a single plastic coin capsule
Your order will be delivered in the fastest and most secure way possible as soon as payment is cleared and the stock is available. We aim to dispatch all items within 48 hours of receiving cleared funds.
Royal Mail and UPS are used for our deliveries.
Most orders are sent with Royal Mail and for orders under £180 these will be sent 1st class using the Royal Mail recorded & insured delivery service which usually arrives within 1-3 working days from the date of dispatch.
Orders above £180 will be delivered using the Royal Mail Special Delivery service which should be guaranteed to arrive the next working day after the day of dispatch.
Large silver orders will usually be delivered by UPS and will arrive 1-2 days after the day of dispatch. For most orders within the UK the UPS service is next day except to outlying areas of the UK.
Please note we only dispatch items on weekdays and only deliver to the UK and Northern Ireland with every parcel requiring a signature.
If you require any additional information or service upgrade, please contact our sales team on 02071646202 and they will assist you.
If you decide you no longer want the bullion coins or bars you have purchased from us, unfortunately, it is not possible to directly return them. Prices are determined by the live precious metal spot prices, the goods we supply are dependent on fluctuations in financial markets. Therefore there is no statutory right to return or cancel an order once placed under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
However, should you feel the bullion coin or bar does not meet your expectations, please contact our customer service team within 14 days after the date of delivery and we will give you full instructions on how to return your product along with a returns slip, for full quality inspection.
The item must be returned in the original packaging and must be packed securely and sent through a trackable postal service.
We do of course also offer our Buy Back guarantee at a price a just under market rate.
Please note – Once the product has been received by us, it may take up to ten working days to inspect the order and advise you of any applicable outcome.